Hello Games has released a new Companions update for No Man’s Sky today. We’ll show you all bug fixes and optimizations starting February 26th.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.22 is now available for download for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. At the moment we don’t know the file size, we will add it once we have the information.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.22
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading creatures or companion textures in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when renaming a companion on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong companion name could be changed when renaming a companion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented personal items such as ships / cargo ships / multi-tools and companions from being renamed on PlayStation 5.
- The companions of other players will no longer collide with you in multiplayer.
- All Companions now properly defend their owner when attacked by an enemy creature.
- Fixed an issue where creatures could not be harvested by the livestock unit.
- Fixed an issue that caused robot companions to eat pellets instead of ion batteries.
- Fixed an issue that caused companion types to be incorrectly displayed in the Companion Manager.
- Fixed an issue that caused the enemy aliens found in derelict cargo ships to be immediately suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where your own companion’s information was displayed when viewing another player’s companion through the analytics visor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented companion eggs received from Xbox players from hatching.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera to vibrate too dramatically when the sandworm was released.
- The live ship can now be repaired without the need for advanced bait.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when rendering paths in VR.
- Fixed issue with cloud rendering when taking screenshots in VR.
- Fixed texture rendering issue.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when viewing creatures on the discovery page.
- Fixed a PC specific memory leak that could occur when alt-tabbing or changing the resolution.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific GPU crash.
- Fixed some crashes related to terrain rendering.
Source Hello games