XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They have disappeared for a few seasons, and a lot of people were wondering and asking where they were. And suddenly they got back into the game, and they should be here until the end of Chapter 2 Season 5!
XP Coins Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13
Each week there are 10 XP coins on the Zero Point card, and they come in four different colors: green, blue, purple, and gold. The XP you receive when you find these coins depends on the rarity that they are colored, so when you get the gold XP coin you get a lot more than just the green coins.
Of the 10 XP coins on the card, four are green coins, three are blue, two are purple, and only one gold coin. For those who remember the blue coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue coins are worth 6,500 XP
- Purple coins break down into multiple coins but are worth a total of 10,300 XP
- The gold coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on it. Thanks to Fortnite GG for using the drawing function.
Descriptions are temporary placeholders. They will be updated.
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin # 1- On a small island west of Coral Castle, on the edge of the main island.
- Coin # 2- Not far from the southeast corner of Craggy Cliffs.
- Coin # 3- Among the scattered houses south of Misty Meadows.
- Coin # 4- Near the small store south of Catty Corner.
- Blue Coin locations
- Coin # 1- Between the falls south of Coral Castle.
- Coin # 2- At the dam at Hydro 16.
- Coin # 3- In the shallow, winding river to the southeast corner of the desert. The coin is located northeast of the T junction.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Mint # 1- Along the dirt road that is northwest of Retail Row, not far from the blue house.
- Coin # 2- In the field immediately south of Steamy Stacks.
- Gold coins location
- At Colossal Coliseum. In the southeast corner, you will find a somewhat hidden staircase that leads to the bunker below. Go down those stairs and you will see the ventilation opening on the right. When you enter the vent, make the first left and you will find the gold coin.
Check all Gaming Guides here: Gaming News