The new season 2 in Black Ops Cold War has some issues and inconsistencies. First there was a hotfix client patch and now a server update follows.
As of now there are new bug fixes and improvements in it Black Ops Cold Warthe server update is available for all platforms. No need to download a patch, here are all the details.
BOCW Season 2 Server Update
- 2XP + 2WXP Weekend
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP are now available Black Ops Cold War and War zone Monday, March 1 at 10 a.m.PT.
- Fixed framerate performance issues across all platforms since season two launch.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to stand outside the basketball court outside the intended play area.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to capture the P3 Hardpoint zone outside the boundary.
- Prop Hunt
- Prop Hunt added to Featured Playlists (Feb. 25).
- Apocalypse added to Prop Hunt map pool.
After action report
- Fixed an issue where both teams would show the same score in the After Action Report.
Menus / lobby
- Added the Outbreak Event tab to League Play.
- Added the Challenges tab to League Play.
- The Calling Cards tab re-enabled in the Player Identity List in League Play.
- Fixed an issue where tokens could not be redeemed from the League Play lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the Tier 1 emblem was present in multiple locations before a player completed placement matches.
- Fixed stability issues related to Objectives, Hellhounds, Plaguehounds, Trials Machine, and Dragon Relic.
- Added several crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a lower than target Outbreak Match bonus XP total.
- Addressed several issues with the enemy’s path.
- Fixed an issue that caused parachute functionality to be lost after a fall after a fall.
- Field upgrades
- Fixed an issue where the Aether Shroud Field Upgrade could lose its initial full charge during the Retrieve Objective.
- Closed an exploit that allowed the Death Machine to be used indefinitely.
- Fixed a UI error that would appear when pinging the trial computer.
- Ray Gun
- Added a limit to the amount of splash damage the Ray Gun and other weapons can inflict on the player.