After PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, the ‘Hidden Places & Damage System’ DLC is now available on Nintendo Switch as well.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – February 26, 2021 – Today, SOEDESCO® delivered their free ‘Hidden Places & Damage System’ DLC for Truck Driver® on Nintendo Switch™. The trucking experience launched on Nintendo Switch in November of last year and has since gotten numerous updates. Just last week, a big patch was released for the Nintendo Switch version of the game, which introduced 15 new unlockable paint color options, button mapping, and roadblocks, among others. The free ‘Hidden Places & Damage System’ DLC further expands the game and is available for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One as well.
About ‘Hidden Places & Damage System’ DLC
Get ready to hit the road and discover hidden places and new vehicles. Drive safe, though, since a new damage system shows visual damage on your truck and other vehicles at the point of impact. With three hidden places, you can search for unknown roads that are not shown on the map. You can also spot five brand-new vehicles in traffic, including a tow truck and minibus. So drive responsibly and go exploring!
- Get visual 3D damage with dents and scratches on your truck and other vehicles.
- Find three hidden places that are not shown on the map.
- Spot five new vehicles: a minibus, classic muscle car, tow truck, box truck, and pick-up truck
- Discover your clients’ new look with revamped character art
The new update brings 15 new unlockable paint color options in garage and more!
These Patch Notes were taken from Soedesco
- NEW: Skills and passive level caps increased from 5 to 20
- NEW: 15 new unlockable paint color options in the garage
- NEW: Button mapping. You can now remap your controls in the options menu for both controller and steering wheel controls.
- NEW: Random Road Blocks. Now the roads may have blockages caused by accidents or constructions.
- NEW: Rumble Strips. Present on highways and roads that allow a maximum of 120 km/h, feature to alert inattentive drivers of potential danger by causing a tactile vibration and audible rumbling
- NEW: Sound effects. New sound effects implemented in different aspects of the game, including a reverse beep
- NEW: Added ‘Restore default’ functionality in the options screen
- NEW: Gamma Configuration. Gamma slider present in the graphics options menu
- NEW: Temperature Gauge. Updates the engine temperature on the truck dashboard
- NEW: You can now reset the camera by holding down the camera button
- Fixed: Drastically reduced crashing on boot up, during loading screens, when saving and loading savegames, and when switching joy-con configuration.
- Fixed: Issue where the truck cabin would shake when using cruise control
- Fixed: Rain droplets on the windshield are static/flow horizontally while drops are facing vertically
- Fixed: Issues with Portuguese and Traditional Chinese language localization where the game would remain in English
- Fixed: Reduced visual artifacts when driving in the tunnel with the top view camera
- Fixed: Removed low quality and floating trees close to the roads
- Fixed: Removed instances of grass placed in the middle of roads
- Fixed: Missing interaction icons in the game world
- Fixed: Motion controls are now disabled by default (except on single joy-con mode)
- Fixed: Incorrect button labels when playing with a single joy-con
- Fixed: KW and Horsepower are now correctly displayed in the garage.
- Fixed: The tutorial trailer now disappears after delivery.
- Updated: SOEDESCO® Logo and game icon
- Improved: Save Game Stability