Bungie has announced the next update for Destiny 2 – Server Offline and Patch 220.127.116.11 on March 2nd.
The date for the next Destiny 2 update is now published on Bungie’s official website. On Tuesday, March 2, the servers will be shut down, maintenance work will follow and Update 18.104.22.168 will come true.
Destiny 2 Server Down – Maintenance 3/2/21
|8:00 am PST / 1600 UTC|
- Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 22.214.171.124.
- Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. You cannot sign in to the Bungie.net site or apps.
|8:45 am PST / 1645 UTC|
- Destiny 2 will be taken offline for expected maintenance.
- Players will be removed from Activities and will not be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 11:00 AM PST.
- At 11am PST, Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will begin rolling out for all platforms and regions.
- Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to end at 10:00 PM PST.
|9:00 am PST / 1700 UTC|
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be available on all platforms and regions.
- Players can log back into Destiny 2.
- Players logging into the game may be queued and may experience login issues as background maintenance is still in progress.
|10:00 PM PST / 1800 UTC|
- Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to be completed.
- Console players experiencing problems updating to Hotfix 184.108.40.206 should restart their console and try to download the update.
Destiny 2 Patch 220.127.116.11 / Client update
So far there is no official information on whether we should download a patch as well, even if the notes say something like that. If there is a patch coming, it will be PS4 update 2.13.
As soon as Bungie releases more details and the patch notes, we’ll let you know!