Today there is another hotfix patch for it No Man’s SkyHello Games released update 3.34 on April 5, 2021.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.34 is now available for download for all affected platforms. There are only a few bug fixes in Expedition Mode.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.34
- Fixed an issue that caused shipping data to be redownloaded unnecessarily from the server.
- Fixed an issue that could cause repeated network duplication of NPCs, leading to decreased framerate (especially with space stations) and occasional crashes.
This patch also brings all previous fixes to consoles:
- Fixed an issue that caused portable refiners and other placed objects to disappear in areas of high network activity.
- Fixed an issue that caused some interactions to stop responding in high network traffic situations.
- Improves the audio effect when a mission patch is displayed on the screen.
- Fixed an issue causing unnecessary scrolling of weapon labels on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mode selection text to appear faintly outlined when selected.
- Fixed some icon issues affecting missions delivered by NPCs in planetary buildings.
- Fixed an issue where the Inventory Full warning on the expedition page was displayed in UPPER CASE.
Source Hello Games