Blizzard released a new hotfix update for Overwatch today, April 6. Below are all patch notes for this update.
Overwatch Update 3.09 is now available for all platforms. The file size is currently unknown to us.
Overwatch Patch Notes 3.09
Season 4 of Competitive 6v6 Lockout Elimination has begun!
Added Nvidia Reflex support for PC users with supported Nvidia GPUs. Enabling Reflex from the graphics options screen can reduce input latency. Reflex-enabled GPUs can also enable the flash indicator option to help measure input latency when using Reflex Latency Analyzer-equipped monitors; more details can be found in our technical support forums.
- Fixed a bug that caused specific ability effects to persist on targets after a player switched the hero that applied the effect
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using the escape menu to exit a custom game under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused mid-air heroes to get stuck against some buildings
- Fixed a bug in the Bounty Hunter game mode that caused Sombra to be detected when invisible when the Bounty Target buff expires
- Fixed a bug that caused player ragdoll models to fall through terrain when skipping kill cam view
- Fixed a bug that caused heroes to be knocked back by Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always break handrails
- Fixed a bug when calculating the “Weapons Accuracy – Best” statistic
- Fixed a bug that could allow players to struggle to an unintended location
- Fixed a bug that prevented visual effects from echo duplication from displaying correctly in high-resolution screenshots
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to stay frozen during Blizzard after being knocked out of the effect area
- Fixed a bug that allowed her turrets to be placed in unintended locations
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston to be knocked back during Primal Rage while being affected by Zarya’s Projected Barrier
- Fixed a bug where the Create Dummy Bot action did not work for slots 13 through 23 (when the Spawn More Dummy Bots extension was enabled)