A new MMORPG is coming to Western countries (North America, Latin America and Europe) from Chinese developers Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon, who announced a partnership with Gameforge to launch Swords of Legends Online later this year.
The game is a ‘fully remastered and improved’ version of Gu Jian Qi Tan Online, which launched in China in July 2019. Indeed, Swords of Legends Online belongs to the critically acclaimed Gujian series, which spawned a series of games (the latest released in late 2018 on Steam to positive reviews) and even a TV series.
Swords of Legends Online can now be pre-ordered through Steam, Epic Games Store and the Gameforge client. There are three editions to choose from, ranging from $ 39.99 (Basic) to $ 59.99 (Deluxe) and $ 99.99 (Collector’s). All pre-order customers will receive exclusive cosmetic items, closed beta access, and the ability to create their character and reserve their name for the release.
- A rich saga to unravel: With a legendary story that will win the hearts of players, Swords of Legends Online allows them to experience a journey unlike any other, through hours of fully narrated cutscenes, a captivating, turbulent story and memorable characters – all in an ancient Chinese setting.
- Vast, exquisite world to explore: A vibrant world is brought to life by beautiful, highly detailed textures, environments and characters from the pages of Chinese legends and folklore. From historically accurate costumes to the flora and fauna of each diverse region, Swords of Legends presents a unique and highly interactive feast for the eyes.
- Become the Ultimate Force Against Darkness: Players can choose from up to six playable classes: Reaper, Summoner, Bard, Spellsword, Berserker and Spearmaster, each with their own unique play style, weapons and unique zone and story. As characters grow, they can choose between two specializations per class to branch out into powerful new abilities that will aid them in their quest to overcome the darkness.
- From the earth to the heavens: Players can live above the clouds and meet on unique and customizable floating islands used for personal housing – the perfect rest and gathering space between missions. Extraordinary varieties of flying mounts become loyal companions for players, allowing them to see the world from a new perspective and visit each other in their own establishments.
- The end is just the beginning: With extensive and engaging end-game content, players can forge their own journeys. Through additional missions, multiplayer dungeons, 20 player raids and a wide variety of PvP modes, Swords of Legends Online invites players to push their skills to the limit to keep up to date with regular content updates.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology