Ready to return to the Apex Games?
Respawn Entertainment is a gift that you keep on giving! Do you ever remember a time when Apex Legends wasn’t there? Well, here comes another!
Introducing the War Games Event!
Prepare for destruction as Apex Legends is introducing five new modes for this event. From April 13 of this month, come back to the battlefield with all new rules that change the way you play the game.
- Shield Regeneration – Legends will have the ability to regenerate their shields, presumably without the use of a shield cell or battery. Think Octane’s passive ability, but for shields. Speaking of which, what’s gonna happen to our favorite junkie? His shield and health will regenerate at the same time?
- Killing Time – get ready to move fast and kill fast as that ring time will decrease after every kill. With 60 players dying too fast in each match, you’ll find Recon Legends like Crypto very useful, as the location of the next ring will undoubtedly be a deciding factor for quick positioning.
- Auto Banners – No time to pick up your friend? Don’t be burdened anymore! If your friend is absent, his banner is automatically in your hands. Makes you think Crypto’s drone could lose some usefulness for this event.
- Ultra zones – don’t you hate when everyone goes to the hot zone? Who likes to share? This time you have enough places for Legendary and Rare Loot with three Ultra Zones to divide the player base. Make sure to cut out the competition that is trying to loot what is rightfully yours.
- Second Chance – Eliminated Too Early? Well, you are blessed (and cursed) with a second chance that will put you back into battle once you die. Keep in mind that the same goes for the poor shmucks you have to kill. More work. Well, you only live in Apex Legends twice.
The War Games event lasts two weeks! Enough time to take action. No doubt there will be many rewards for those who want to invest time and spend some money on cosmetics.
If you’ve noticed, these events are all suited to a more aggressive battlefield. True to Fuse’s background and theme, this event is sure to inspire carnage, destruction and senseless fun as you run around and make your way to the top.
Do you think you are ready? See you in the arena!
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology