The promising JRPG-inspired (but developed in France) Edge of Eternity is finally leaving Steam Early Access in June and coming to PS5, Xbox Series X / S and PS5 later this year. Developer Midgar Studio has released a new trailer, showing the game’s lush world, freaky monsters, turn-based combat and JRPG-esque drama. You can check it out for yourself below.
The full release of Edge of Eternity adds approximately 20 hours of additional gameplay, finally ending a game that has been in development in some form since early 2010. Haven’t you kept up with Edge of Eternity? These are the main features of the game:
- An engaging JRPG adventure where your choices matter: Discover a grand story of hope and sacrifice, full of twists and turns and heartbreaking moments. Solve quests in different ways, make your own choices and face the consequences.
- A wonderful world to discover: Travel through Heryon’s unique and ethereal environments and discover its oldest secrets.
- A stunning soundtrack from the composer of Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles: Heryon comes to life through a sublime soundtrack by Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles industry legend and composer Yasunori Mitsuda.
- A deep and strategic combat system: Outsmart your enemies in epic turn-based tactical battles: use the environment to lure them into devious traps, outsmart them and outflank them to do massive damage! Craft and place your equipment with powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- A cast of charismatic characters: Meet a cast of life-size companions, each with their own unique personalities and attributes. Discover their dreams, flaws, hopes and torments as you share and share many special moments together.
Edge of Eternity launches on PC on June 8. The game will be released on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and Xbox Game Pass sometime this holiday season.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology