Ubisoft today released update 3.1 for Hyper ScapeWe have all the details on this patch on April 8, 2021.
The Hyper Scape Update 1.27 is now available for download and installation for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The download size on the Playstation 4 is 465 MB. The size may vary depending on the platform.
Hyper Scape Patch Notes 1.27
WEAPONS & HACKS
After patch 3.0, we have received multiple feedback from the community about the protocol sniper rifle too dominant in the revamped Neo Arcadia map; this was also confirmed when viewing weapons data across all platforms. While some weapons remain more popular, the sniper is believed to be a secondary weapon and causes too much pressure when it becomes common at medium range. We will adjust the protocol along with it dragonfly for the same reason (although this weapon is not that dominant). We preferred not to touch the actual damage as the overall game balance feels right at this point and decided to only adjust their range and aim assist.
As for hacks, after removing pickables from the health kit on the map, we decided to use the heal hack, because the regeneration rate felt a bit slow compared to the average damage / second. With the revamped map with more open spaces, hiding to heal got a bit trickier and this should help players keep that in mind in general. Finally, we are very pleased with the positive response from the community to the firewall hack, but we agree that the current duration is a bit long compared to other deployable hacks. We decided to reduce it – this should keep its value in combat while avoiding a few outrageous cases.
- The overall intensity of the bullet magnet has been reduced
- Decreased range of bullet magnets
- Reduced damage drop range (damage drop now starts at 100 meters, previously 200 meters)
- The range of the bullet magnet has been reduced
- Reduced damage drop range (damage drop now starts at 75 meters, previously 100 meters)
- Healing by Fusion (HP / s): + 20%
- Effect duration: 20 s (previously 60 s)
TEAM DEATHMATCH UPDATE
We’ve gotten feedback from players about more ammunition pressure in tdmThis makes sense given that players with fully fused equipment are less likely to loot. Of course, choosing weapons to merge also increased currency reserves. There is of course a learning curve for players to adapt to a new situation, but we agree that the current pressure is somewhat high.
So we’re changing the way ammunition reserves work in TDM (this does not affect Crown Rush):
- The initial ammunition reserves will be increased for all weapons.
- From now on, players will have their ammo reserves when they respawn reset up to that initial value.
- As before, their magazines will also be refilled while respawning (unchanged).
Players will no longer be able to hoard ammunition, but they may also no longer be stuck in an ‘out of ammunition’ situation. This should prevent you from staying in a position for too long and allowing players who respawned to get back into the match faster to compete.
- Fixed an issue where zone damage was triggered in normal zones after a second chance rearm.
- Fixed collision issues on the Hillside map
- Fixed collisions with drones in District 3.
- Fixed display of Harpy ammo counter on BUN-E, SPEEDRUN and SUBZERO skins
- Fixed an issue that the Battlepass Tier Up Celebration screen would only display 101 when earning a Tier beyond 101.
- The challenge description “Pistolero” has been fixed.
- Fixed problem with “Empowered Hacker” on Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed an issue where players could not see their team members in the team menu.
- Fixed an issue where the team leader started a match without the rest of his team.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Daily Gift could not be claimed.
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat was missing from the match results screen.
- (TWITCH) Fixed an issue where Twitch subscribers did not receive an invitation from any of the three existing levels in the Twitch extension.
- (SHOP) Fixed an issue where currency offers were not available in the UAT environment on the PC.
- Fixed an issue with the game icon on the home screen after downloading the Y1S3 patch on PS5.
- Fixed menu overlap when player is invited.
- Fixed issues with item previews when switching between items in Battlepass.
- Fixed missing preview for SWAG and “DEAD TIRED” emotes.
- Fixed multi-text localization issue for certain store items.
- Fixed an issue where the “Continue” button would disappear when the group leader started matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch mode where team icons on the scoreboard were showing in low resolution on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the Open World Map button was overlapped by the Pause button.
- Fixed an issue where the Crossplay setting could still be used in the Live lobby or during the match.
- Fixed multiple crashes and improved overall game stability.
- Fixed sound issues when launching the game before fully loading.