The brand new Fallout Broken City mod for Fallout: New Vegas is a work-in-progress DLC format mod that aims to add new main and side missions in addition to new gameplay mechanics, new gear and more.
Created by the modding team “Dead Shock Studios”, the goal of the Broken City mod is to add a lot of new content to New Vegas, including more than 3 main quest lines and more than 30 side missions.
“In the ruins of what remains of San Francisco, Vault 44 has sent a distress signal,” reads the mod’s introduction.
“To everyone who gets this … This is Vault 44 … Power is running low … Please send … (static)”
In addition to adding new quests and content, the upcoming mod for New Vegas will also feature new gameplay mechanics once completed, including fishing, a subway, and controllable boats. Below are the main features the team hopes to add in the near future.
Fallout Broken City DLC mod for New Vegas main features
- A new DLC introductory video
- Over 3 different Main Questlines with over 30 Side Quests each.
- More than 100 hours of voice acting.
- A very large world space in California – San Francisco.
- An epic war between The Shi, The NCR and The Brotherhood Of Steel.
- Pirate radio station “The Bay” with DJ Jimmy Reese and DJ Grover Biggs
- News radio station “The Breezeway” with updates in the news.
- 10 potential human companions
- 4 potential robot mates
- A potential aquatic companion
- Fallout: Broken City takes you through what remains of San Francisco.
- With more than 3 different main command lines:
- Join The Brotherhood of Steel and take San Francisco
- Join the NCR and take San Francisco
- Join The Shi and defend San Francisco
- Join The Tanker Vagrants and defend San Francisco
- Join the Hubologists and leave Earth
- Or form an alliance and save San Francisco.
It should be noted that the Broken City mod is still in progress, and as such, many of the features described have not been included yet. At the time of writing, an early alpha of the mod is available for download via Nexusmods. Interested parties can view it hereYou will of course need the full version of Fallout: New Vegas on PC to try out this change.
We will update as soon as we learn about the progress of this impressive new mod for Fallout: New Vegas.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology