Like the latest patch, Riot accidentally leaked the VALORANT Patch 2.07 notes prematurely. Astra, Raze and more Viper changes are expected in VALORANT Patch 2.07.
Leaked with this so early data miners, we can see further changes being made before the patch goes live next week.
- Gravity Well
- Now draws agents that defuse the peak.
- If they are pulled out of the harmless range, the defuse will be interrupted.
- Added audio signals to indicate when she is being boosted in the air by Blast Pack
- Updated Explosion and Showstopper launch VFX so that they cover up less and disappear from the play area faster
- Fixed a bug in calculating whether damage taken while in decline should be lethal to players with armor.
- Triggered Marshal shots when target expired 50 to reduce enemy to 1 health instead of killing them.
Quality of life
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use.
- Cypher Tripwires are now displayed to Observers with the corresponding team color.
- Fixed an issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for sniper rifles with a range when switching views. The wrong display would settle in the correct position in about 1 second. The correct view will now be displayed immediately.
- Yoru can no longer plant the spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active.
- Fixed an inadvertent dome in the sky that Astra saw as she emerged from astral form while Omen used his ultimate.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s gun next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break him.
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase distant targets that ran past them when re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown straight down.
- Fixed several localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Match History filter from working properly.
- Fixed a bug where players had to restart the client to get rid of their competitive queue throttling after their throttling ended
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- Fixed a bug where players using a Russian keyboard had issues with a party’s push-to-talk
- Fixed a bug where players switching to the Thai keyboard would have their voice chat settings reset
VALORANT Patch 2.07 is expected to be released next week, April 13, 2021.
Enjoy this piece? Don’t forget to share our work using the buttons below. Follow us up too Google News to get the latest gaming news straight to your feed.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology