Respawn Entertainment today released a new update for Apex Legends. Below are the full patch notes for this April 12th update.
The Apex update 1.65 is now available for download and installation for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. On the PS4, the download size is 168MB, depending on the platform.
A more thrilling and rewarding gaming experience can be achieved by Boosting Apex Legends, which allows players to improve their abilities and learn new strategies. Fair play and good sportsmanship can coexist with increased competition and difficulty in such a setting.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.65
There are no details about this update yet. Until we update the article, we’ll show you the War Gfames event, which starts tomorrow.
- Second Chance (Tuesday, 4/13 – Thursday, 4/15): This modifier starts with the event and gives each Legend one free respawn per match; Once a Legend is killed, a Respawn token is consumed to resurrect from the player’s current location while retaining all of their weapons and equipment. After a short while, the player respawns high in the air to get back into the action.
- Ultra Zones (Thursday, 4/15 – Monday, 4/19): Prepare for multiple Hot Zones within a single map and more epic loot and gold items. Each Hot Zone is enveloped by a flash point – the huge, glowing bubbles that replenish HP and shields when you’re inside. Consumables are still normally available in the outside inventory in this mode.
- Auto Banners (Monday 19 4 – Wednesday 21 4): By adding a fairly minor but spicy change to teammates’ respawn, this modifier allows players to automatically pick up their teammates’ banner cards! Players don’t have to loot their coffins to retrieve their banner cards – they can go straight to a respawn beacon. The loot pool has been changed to also include more Mobile Respawn Beacons.
- Killing Time (Wednesday, 4/21 – Friday, 4/23): This event speeds up the match as Legends fall; during a lap, whenever a legend dies, the lap time is shortened. If a particular round is carnage, the ring will close quickly, so players will have to keep an eye on the round timer to survive this modifier.
- Armor Regen (Friday, 4/23 – Tuesday, 4/27): When the War Games close, the Armor Regen recovers over time at a rate of 12 points per second in the latter mode. Each time players take damage, their armor begins to regenerate after an 8-second delay; this delay is doubled to 16 seconds (versus 8 seconds) when a player’s armor is cracked.