F1 2021 is racing our way in July with a number of new features in tow, including the new ‘Braking Point’ story mode, 2-player competitive or co-op careers, live seasons and exciting new next-generation graphics on Xbox Series X and PS5 . Notably, this is also the first Codemasters game to be published by EA after the former was bought by the latter late last year. You can check out the first teaser for F1 2021 below.
- Braking point – Go on an epic journey with ‘Braking Point’, our brand new story mode. Rise from Formula 2 to a chance for fame in the world of Formula 1. Experience the lifestyle both on and off the track while taking your place at the pinnacle of motorsport. That is not all. After his infamous debut in F1 2019, Devon Butler is back. We will be revealing a lot more about him and our brand new story mode Braking Point in the coming weeks.
- Career for two players – We’re also excited to reveal a feature you’ve been asking for for a long time: the opportunity to pursue careers with your friends, either in partnership or in competition. Since each player has full control over the assists, you can enjoy the game whether you are a veteran or a newcomer.
- Start of the real season – With F1 2021’s ‘Real-Season Start’ feature, you can get in on this season’s action and mirror the live leaderboards, then take over and run the remaining races. Great for players who want to jump into the season to match the real season.
- Next-generation experience – For the first time, F1 2021 is coming to Xbox Series X | S and PS5 with visual enhancement and faster loading times, in addition to PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. And if you’re planning to upgrade, we’re very happy to tell you that F1 2021 will support Xbox Smart Delivery and PlayStation’s free upgrade when switching to an Xbox Series X | S or PlayStation 5.
- What will return to F1 2021? Features you know and love from F1 2020 like My Team, two player split screen, shorter seasons, accessible options and F2 aren’t going anywhere. We are also expanding and refining many other features, including scalable assistance options, driver stats, and multiplayer.
F1 2021 pre-orders are now open, where those who pre-order the game will gain access to the Braking Point Content Pack, which contains various cosmetic items inspired by the game’s story mode and 5,000 “PitCoins”. Of course there will also be a Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes everything from the Braking Point Content Pack, as well as extra cosmetics and 18,000 extra PitCoins, 7 classic MyTeam racers and 3 days early access. The price of the Digital Deluxe Edition has yet to be announced.
F1 2021 will be released on July 16 on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and PS5.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology