Game company Square Enix recently announced that a new NieR: Automata collaboration event is coming in the popular mobile tactical RPG War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
The NieR: Automata event starts today and ends on May 18, giving players access to new quests, rewards, challenging missions and more in the hit mobile game. The limited-time content was also discussed, revealing new Ultra Rare characters, a bonus call, a vision map and more.
Check out the list below:
- Ultra Rare (UR) NieR Characters: Players can look forward to adding the beloved NieR: Automata heroes 2B and 9S as UR units to their roster and using them to give powerful boosts to their allies in battle. Android 2B is a vanguard attacker class with a very high attack power, perfect for fighting against high HP units and defense. She can perform the Limit Burst ‘YoRHa Annihilation Dance’, which increases her Slash Res Piercing Rate for three turns before seriously damaging her target. 9S is a vanguard attacker with excellent support skills and he can throw debuffs on his opponents. He can perform the Limit Burst “Neural Hacking”, which increases his defense penetration speed for three turns and deals a large amount of lightning damage to his target.
- Bonus Summons and Rewards: Players will be treated to a variety of subpoenas that guarantee UR and MR units, Vision Cards or items during the limited-time event, including the “9S Guaranteed Free 10x Summon” where players can get the 9S UR unit free, “Wind Applicable UR Unit Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon”, “EX Festival 9-Step 10x Summon” and more.
- New NieR: Automata Vision Card: Players can get the UR NieR: Automata Vision Card, featuring an illustration of Akihiko Yoshida, from a temporary summons. This map has been upgraded for the Global version of the game so that when 2B equips it, its breakthrough speed and oblique attack ability are increased. Players can get vision card shards and other rewards to improve their Vision Card by completing the NieR: Automata Collaboration Training Challenge Missions.
- Special Login Bonuses: Players who log in during the Collaboration Event will be treated to a plethora of rewards, including up to 3,000 Visiore, Unit Shards for 2B and 9S, NieR UR Unit Mindspheres, a Rainbow Fragment of Thought, and more.
- Limited Time Challenge Missions: Players who complete special missions including the NieR: Automata Collaboration Challenge missions and 2B and 9S training challenge missions can receive valuable rewards including shards, training materials needed to upgrade and awaken the NieR units and more.
- NieR: Automata Event Quest: Fans can take on NieR: Automata’s great bad guys, humanoid machines Adam and Eve. Those who manage to defeat the quest bosses can win NieR Event Medals and exchange them for new items in the Medal Shop.
- NieR: Automata Ex-Quest: Players looking for an extra challenge can complete the extremely difficult Ex-Quest to get Crafting Recipes for “Virtuous Contract” and “Cruel Arrogance” weapons.
The Final Fantasy X Collaboration Event ends on May 4 and can still get the Tidus UR unit and the Master Reward Vision Card “A Place Unknown” for free just by logging in. FFX characters such as Yuna and Auron as UR units and UR Vision Card “Suteki Da Ne” can be achieved during that time.
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is now available as a free download on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store.
Source: press release
Here’s the collaboration trailer:
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology