Having trouble with one of the new ones Hunt alder challenges in Black Ops Cold War? Then you are happy with this message! Raven Software has released a server update and we have all the details about it.
The Black Ops Cold War Update is now live! You do not need to download a patch. When you start the game it only loads a small patch in the background, that’s it.
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes on April 28
- The dimensions of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- The open microphone at the end of the game is disabled for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was meant to take effect with the release of season three last week.
- Temporary event “Hunt for Adler”
- Fixed an issue where challenge completion did not follow as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Intel to spawn outside of the playable card.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach areas out of reach.
- Fixed a bug that caused gas mask overlays to stay on screen indefinitely when a player exited the gas because the gas mask was completely empty.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” machine gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow reload audio has been restored.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from exiting the aircraft in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles. Thanks Geeky P.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes …
- Balance adjustments for the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83 and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS rate of fire on Cold War attachments.