CD Projekt Red has released a new update for Cyberpunk 2077! We’ll show you all bug fixes starting April 28.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.22 can now be downloaded and installed. On the PS4, the file size is about 15 GB, depending on the platform. There are again some improvements and bug fixes, but check it out for yourself.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch Notes 1.22 – April. 28
Quests and open world
- The Metro: Memorial Park data term should now correctly count towards the Frequent Flyer performance.
- Fixed issues in Johnny’s appearance that occurred after purchasing Lana’s Nomad car.
- Problem solved in Gig: Until death do us part where it was not possible to use the lift.
- Problem solved in Epistrophy where the player could get stuck in the garage if they didn’t track the drone and ran into the control room instead.
- Added a retro fix for the issue we fixed in 1.21 where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in On the street – for players who have already experienced it before update 1.21 and progressed through 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s salon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the start of New Dawn disappears.
- Fixed an issue where the player might not be able to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the storm.
- Fixed several issues related to cutting NPC’s clothing.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
- Various improvements in memory management (reduction of crashes) and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and canvas rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It is no longer possible to get softlock in the hotkey menu if no keyboard is available
Source: CD Project Red