Valve has rolled out a new patch for Dota 2 (7.29c) with a few hero and item changes. While the patch contains many minor tweaks, heroes like Beastmaster and Monkey King received major updates.
Beastmaster and Monkey King
Patch 7.29c contains important updates for Beastmaster and Monkey King. Beastmaster’s “Wild Axes” will no longer deal bonus damage and the “Inner Beast” attack speed will be increased by 5 each level (from 10/20/30/40 to 15/25/35/45 accordingly). Beastmaster’s talents have also received the following buffs:
- Level 15 Talent increased from +300 Health Beastmaster Controlled to +350
- Level 20 Talent increased from +30 Boar Damage to +35
- Level 20 Talent decreased from -35 seconds Primal Roar Cooldown to -30 seconds
Although Monkey King now has an increased stun duration from “Boundless Strike” (from 0.7 / 1 / 1.3 / 1.6 to 1 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6) and also an adjusted cool down period for this skill, the cooldown will now decrease from 22 by one second each level (23/22/21/20).
Other Monkey King nerfs are increased night vision with 200 of “Tree dance” and Level 10 Talent is “+ 50% Tree Dance Vision” instead of “+400 Tree Dance Vision”.
General and article updates
As a general update, Water Rune recovery has been reduced from 100/80 HP / Mana to 80/80. And here’s the list of item updates in 7.29c:
- Solar Crest: Attack Speed Bonus reduced from 65 to 55
- Ring of Basil: Self-Mana Regeneration bonus changed from +0.6 to +0.5
- Sange and Yasha: Rain gain decreased from 30% to 25%
- Kaya and Sange: Rain gain reduced from 30% to 25%
- Sentry Ward: Shortened inventory replenishment time from 85 to 75
And that’s all about the recommended stuff in the Dota 2 7.29c patch. Minor changes have also been made to a few heroes, including the latest – Dawnbreaker. All patch notes are available on the official website Dota 2 update page.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology