Hello Games has released a new Expedition update for No Man’s Sky today, April 30. Below are the full and official patch notes for this update.
The No Man’s Sky Update 3.38 is now available for download for all platforms. Unfortunately, we don’t know the file size. The patch only contains bug fixes and improvements to improve the user experience and gameplay of the Expeditions content.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 3.38
- Fixed a minor text issue in the Overseer’s mission log.
- Improved visibility of player markers when those players are on your fire crew and on the same planet.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect text labels on communication stations.
- Fixed an issue that caused repair missions to be automatically completed when the player left the repair location without performing the required maintenance.
- Fixed a PS5 specific crash in the Profanity filter.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when receiving an item from another player.
- Improved text display when interacting with communication stations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented communication stations from being reported.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when pulsing to a marker.
- Fixed a crash in the Nexus Teleporter UI.
- Fixed some crashes related to network synchronization of interactions.
- Fixed a rare crash related to docking.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite load.
- Fixed a memory-related crash seen on Xbox One S.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ship’s call checks to be performed on the current ship, instead of the ship being called.
- The number of communication stations downloaded in protected locations has decreased.
- Fixed a memory leak related to derelict cargo ships.
- Fixed a crash related to camera behavior.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera to vibrate after calling a ship.
Source: Hello Games