Grinding Gear Games has released update 3.14.1 for Path of Exile today. We have the full patch notes on May 3rd.
The Path of Exile Update 1.79 can now be downloaded and installed. The download size on the PS4 is 376 MB. The update includes bug fixes and improvements for the Ultimatum Update.
Path of Exile Patch Notes 1.79
Console specific changes
- Improved Ultimatum Encounter Selection Process. You must now press and hold the appropriate button for your selection during the Ultimatum time stop until the display bar fills up.
- Improved Trialmaster interaction with the cursor.
- Updated NeverSink loot filters.
- Removed objects of robbery from the Tradeboard.
Ultimatum Improvements and fixes
- Stand in the Stone Circle Ultimatum encounters now have larger circles.
- Monsters in the “Stand in the Stone Circle” Ultimatum encounters have improved their experience and drops to bring them more in line with other Ultimatum encounters.
- Limited the number of rare monsters that can spawn per wave during Ultimatum encounters.
- Access to sub-areas (such as a Vaal side area) are now temporarily disabled during an Ultimatum encounter.
- The Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier enabled.
- Added a short grace period when teleported to The Trialmaster’s arena.
- Improved various visual effects in The Trialmaster Encounter.
- Fixed a bug where monsters sometimes wouldn’t disappear after completing an Ultimatum encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Hale Heart Divination Card did not count towards the “Influential Item” reward criterion in the “Turn In Divination Cards” challenge.
General improvements and fixes
- Improved targeting of the Reap ability. Previously, throwing Reap while targeting a Monster could prevent the ability from hitting the Monster, as the ability was released from the point of your cursor. If you cast Reap while targeting a monster, the ability will be thrown at the monster’s location.
- The in-game Character Sheet will now show “Immune to Chaos Damage” if you have assigned the Chaos Inoculation keystone passive ability.
- The reflected damage from Konu, Maker of Wind’s Molten Shell ability now deals 33% less damage and has a 1 second cooldown (previously no cooldown).
- Clarifies that the Snow Cloak buff does not reduce damage. This is purely a change in the description.
- Clarifies that fanaticism allows reduction of all costs (not just mana costs). This is purely a change in the description.
- Clarified that the “Luminous Trove” and “A Humble Request” divination cards reward corrupt items. This is purely a change in the description.
- Fixed a bug where the City Square, Factory and Ramparts maps generated inaccessible areas.
- Fixed a bug where opening the Temple of Atzoatl or a Betrayal Safehouse on a map with a Conqueror’s Citadel could prevent the Conqueror from dropping a watchstone.
- Fixed a bug where the Betrayal Investigation board could sometimes not show the correct Syndicate members and their relationships.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist could not purchase Cruelty Support from Yeena after completing Sharp and Cruel.
- Fixed a bug where profanity-related desperation could stop temporarily reserving mana when using Witchfire Brew’s unique bottle.
- Fixed a bug where Corrupting Fever could cause you to apply Corrupted Blood to yourself from reflected or self-inflicted hits.
- Fixed a bug where the unique Rotblood Promise ring could cause curses to bypass the curse immunity when activating a curse aura affecting you.
- Fixed a bug where the Fractal Titan boss in the Cortex map could use the wrong abilities if he absorbed too many Energy Volatiles.
- Fixed a bug where the editable obfuscated modifier “Focus increased x% Cooldown Recovery Rate” was applied to items as an unmade modifier. Existing items with this modifier will convert the modifier to a manufactured version.
- Fixed a bug where the “Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers” modifier would sometimes not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Divergent Phase Run was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where unique talismans could fall unidentified from Atzoatl’s temple.
- Fixed a bug with Atziri’s Rule’s unique staff where the Queen’s Demand’s ability would sometimes fail to trigger Flames of Judgment and Storm of Judgment.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could use abilities while possessing a defeated Betrayal target.
- Fixed a bug where Flameblast microtransactions could be applied to the Blood Sacrament ability granted by the Relic of the Pact unique wand.
- Fixed a bug in the Caldera map that could allow items to fall into an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug in the siege map that could allow items to fall into an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where the meeting with Sirus, Awakener or Worlds was missing music. The track has also been re-added to the Hideout Music Player.
- Fixed a visual bug where certain basic types of items introduced in 3.13.0 would not display correctly when used with Animate Guardian.
- Fixed an issue where the unique Blackflame ring would not apply the correct ignition pattern.
- Fixed a bug where Cinderswallow Urn’s unique butt would not apply the correct ignition image.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Deadly Renegade Cloak Microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping issue with Orion Gloves microtransaction affecting the Duelist.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when revealing items.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Source: Path of Exile