Ubisoft and the responsible developers have released a new update for Rainbow Six Siege today, 6.1.3 Changes. We have all the details on this patch on May 3rd.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 can now be downloaded and installed, for all platforms. The file size is between 960 MB and 1.7 GB, depending on the platform.
Patch Notes for Rainbow Six Siege 2.06 / 6.1.3
- Smoke grenades replaced with Claymore
- The SELMA Aqua Breacher destroys Mira’s Black Mirror window
- The capacity of the C7E magazine has been reduced to 25 + 1 bullets (from 30 + 1)
- Reduced C7E damage to 42 (from 46)
- Warehouse capacity 416-C reduced to 25 + 1 (from 30 + 1)
- The vertical kick of the 416-C has been increased
- Magazine capacity increased to 7 (from 5)
- Burn time has been increased to 7 s (from 5 s)
- Detonation time has been reduced to 0.75 s (from 1 s)
- Increased firing radius to 1.9 m (from 1.7 m)
- The projectile “distance to fall” has been increased to 20 m (from 8 m)
- Increased projectile speed to 30 (from 20)
- Gear time has been reduced to 0.65 s (from 0.9 s)
- Gear duration has been reduced to 0.3 s (from 0.42 s)
- Claymore replaced with smoke grenades
Designated sniper rifle (attackers)
- Removed access to 1.0x ranges
- Provided access to 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x scopes
- 3.0x added as default scope
Removal of tactical realism
- The Tactical Realism playlist type has been removed from Custom Games.
- Added interface preferences to the Options menu that allows players to enable and disable some HUD parameters.
- All tactical realism playlists saved by players will be deleted.
- The Stats micro app is coming to the Ubisoft Connect overlay.
- Find out your statistics and compare them with your friends.
- Discover your playing style as an attacker and as a defender.
HEALTH OF THE GAME
Cancel ranked match
- A vote to cancel a match can only be activated during the preparation phase in the first round of the match.
- When a player declines, it is considered a “no” vote rather than not being counted.
- The vote is still decided by the majority, with the ties going in favor of a cancellation.
- FIXED – Attackers can use 2 drones to push the planted defuser into the target room.
- FIXED – Environmental destruction is not replicated for a player participating in an ongoing match.
- FIXED – Players who leave a Ranked or Unranked match will sometimes be unable to join and will load indefinitely.
- FIXED – Players can get double MMR if 4 players leave and rejoin the match.
- FIXED – Explosions can destroy Bandit’s shock wire through reinforced walls and indestructible floors.
- FIXED – Canceling a leaderboard queue can result in an exit penalty even if the player has never entered a match.
- FIXED – The drone can see through the curtains above the window at 1F Red Stairs on the Villa map.
- FIXED – Doorway on the east side of 2F Bedroom is blocked when the player is AFK on the Clubhouse card.
- FIXED – Player can glitch in the car in the Garage on the house map.
- FIXED – Drones get stuck in the pile of wood in EXT Stable on Villa card.
- FIXED – Payphones do not collide with operators on the Outback card.
- FIXED – The floodlight in 1F Waiting Room no longer illuminates the area when viewed from 1F Customs Inspection on Border map.
- FIXED – Defenders can be detected outside if they are at the door station in 1F Waiting Room on Boundary Map.
- FIXED – Collision issues around consulate map windows.
- FIXED – The player can place the defuser between the bomb locations in 1F Main Lobby on the boundary map.
- FIXED – Attackers have an unfair view through a drone opening from EXT Office Balcony to 1F Bedroom on Skyscraper map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on the Outback map.
- FIXED – Multiple collision issues on the Chalet map on Xbox Series X.
- FIXED – Echos Yokai and Mozzie’s captured drones lose their signal on the stairs in B Snowmobile Garage Corridor on Chalet map.
- FIXED – When Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge detonates, the HUD remains on the screen.
- FIXED – Player with RFF can take out Caveira while interrogating an attacker.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and UI issues.
- FIXED – Localization issues during the game.
- FIXED – Various in-game audio, SFX and animation issues.
- FIXED – Infinite loading is present if the player starts a match again and opens the Options menu before the reveal ends.
- FIXED – An error occurred when purchasing currency packs or digital content from the first party store in-game on PS5.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and Operators section
- FIXED – Player is kicked out of Squad after changing spoken language on Xbox.