The popular sci-fi action RPG from Kuro Game Punishments: Gray Raven is coming to Europe, North America and Australia on Android and iOS this summer. Players can experience the action of a team of cybernetic heroes in a showcase of stylish arcade action that has made the game a hit in China and Japan.
In this third-person 3D melee action RPG, a biomechanical virus known as The Punishing has been washed across the planet and has taken control of all synthetic life while destroying organic life. As a result, the world is dominated by corrupt machinery where the remnants of humanity have fled to the space colony E-02 ‘Babylonia’. Humanity has not given up hope of reclaiming Earth, and the Gray Raven Special Forces elite squad is leading the fight.
As the commander of the Gray Raven unit, players will assemble an elite squad of cybernetically enhanced soldiers and lead them on intense combat missions where they will not only begin clearing the planet, but also unravel the truth behind the virus. In addition to intense combo combat, players will also have to participate in RPG party management.
Punishments: Gray Raven Characteristics:
- A dark cyberpunk tale of humanity’s never-ending war to reclaim Earth.
- Sci-fi melee action. Dodge, parry and tag between heroes to expand combos.
- 3D graphics with a dark cyberpunk anime style.
- Epic boss fights against rogue androids, colossal mechs and more.
- Collect and unlock elite cyborgs, assemble teams and develop their skills.
- An immersive electronic soundtrack.
Punishments: Gray Raven releases in the west on Android and iOS this summer. Pre-registration will be available soon, in addition to closed beta testing.