Game studio Psyonix recently announced its partnership with NASCAR for the hit video game Rocket League with its new fan pack.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will be released on all platforms starting Thursday, May 6.
Available in the item store, this fan pack includes three cars (NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro and NASCAR Toyota Camry), nine NASCAR team stickers and player banners, a NASCAR x RL sticker for each car, and Goodyear Racing Wheels. There are nine NASCAR teams that will appear in the pack with their stickers:
- Roush Fenway Racing # 6 (NASCAR Ford Mustang decal)
- Stewart-Haas Racing # 10 (NASCAR Ford Mustang sticker)
- Team Penske # 22 (NASCAR Ford Mustang decal)
- Chip Ganassi Racing # 1 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Richard Childress Racing # 3 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Hendrick Motorsports # 9 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Richard Petty Motorsports # 43 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Joe Gibbs Racing # 18 (NASCAR Toyota Camry sticker)
- 23XI Racing # 23 (NASCAR Toyota Camry sticker)
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack is available for 2,000 credits from May 6 to May 12. In addition, a NASCAR Trail will be available for free starting May 6. The pack marks the beginning of a multi-year partnership between Psyonix and NASCAR and will be available ahead of the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway on May 9. The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will return year-round around future NASCAR events.
Rocket League is available now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC via Epic Games Store.
Source: press release
Here’s the trailer:
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology