Game developer Codebyfire has announced the launch of video game The Colonists on consoles.
The Colonists is a relaxed urban planner inspired by classics such as Anno and The Settlers.
The Colonists combines charming robots and automated production, satisfying and cute! Build road, boat and train transport systems, harvest resources and set up production lines, discover new lands and fight for survival.
The PC version has been a big hit and on Steam it has a very positive rating from over 600 reviews.
Here’s what’s changed for console
The developers have worked hard to make The Colonists just as great on consoles as they are on PC, here’s what’s new:
- There are new controls: There are new redesigned controls to make gameplay feel natural and fun on consoles
- There is a user interface optimized for the controller: With a redesigned user interface that is more accessible to all players
- Of course – new robotic hats: There are a few new little cute details here and there, including some cute new robotic hats
ABOUT THE GAME
The Colonists is a relaxing city building game. Help these adorable robots build their dream settlement. From harvesting crops and fishing in the lake to transporting resources and discovering distant lands, each bone has a task to fulfill. Help them work together to achieve automated harmony.
- Harvest: Collect resources such as wood, iron, stone, fish and much more
- Refine: Turn resources into useful items, such as bread, stones and shelves
- To build: Create houses, farms and factories for your bots to live and work on
- Research: Advanced technologies from steam trains to space rockets
- To expand: Increase complexity and reap rewards while chasing zen productivity
- Campaign: 14 missions are divided into separate peaceful and military branches
- Sandbox mode: Adjust various game settings to play the game the way you want
- Challenge Trophies: Special speed challenges that will test the most skilled colony builders
Source: press release
Here’s the trailer:
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology