Watch Dogs: Legion is now on a solid foundation following the launch of the promised online modes, and now Ubisoft is delivering the first of what should be a regular series of content updates. Watch Dogs: Legion Update 1 (Title Update 4.0) will be released tomorrow and will include both free and paid Season Pass content, including new missions, a major playable hero, co-ops and missions, and more. Watch a trailer for the update below.
Here is the new free content included in the update:
Single player campaign
- 2 new operators: the DJ and the first aid worker
- Operative Adjustment: Players can adjust the hair and body art of their employees
- 5 new Operative skills
- Pickpocket: Operators can earn currency with each removal
- Second Wind: Operators quickly regain health when they defeat enemies
- Wanted: Albion or Clan Kelley enemies will attack anywhere in London on detection
- Hoarder: Operators can loot and carry more ammo
- Stuntman: Operators take less damage from drops, explosions and vehicle collisions
- 3 co-op missions:
- In “Dysfunction”, a pair of mysterious hackers from the Clan Kelley, known only as the Cousins, have held down the courts of London in a DDoS attack, demanding the ransom of all cases against Kelley family members. .
- In “Meltdown”, Clan Kelley killed four Tidis employees at Southwark Incinerator. Bagley believes Clan Kelley purchased an experimental plasma weapon, which has such a short half-life that it can be detected in a body only a short time after death.
- In “Repossession”, Albion has a cache of data drives that belong to the original DedSec, and they plan to use the drives to determine the location of active DedSec operators.
- 5 new solo assignments
- 2 co-op gadgets:
- Guardian Drone: A Tidis Guardian drone that guides and supports nearby operators
- Point Defense Drones: A throwing device that uses a cloud of drones to block incoming fire
And here’s the new content for season pass holders:
- A new playable hero character, Mina Sidhu: Mina Sidhu, once a test subject, now has the power of mind control and can take full control of an enemy with her Mind Control Device, the OMNI Optik. She’s also equipped with a mental blast that can disrupt nearby enemies.
- A new DedSec Stories mission, Swipe Right: In this new single-player mission, DedSec discovers that someone in London is conspiring with an Egyptian minister to sell the country’s antiquities, using the money to fund violent insurgents.
Ubisoft has also provided an update on when more Watch Dogs: Legion content is coming – A free update with more PvP modes and a new Tactical Op will be released at the end of May. Meanwhile, the big story expansion featuring Aiden Pearce will arrive at the end of June, and the Assassin’s Creed crossover will take place sometime in August.
Watch Dogs: Legion is available now for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, PS5, Stadia and Luna. Title Update 4.0 will be released tomorrow (May 4).
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology