A new The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project NextGen preview trailer has been released online today, featuring more of the upcoming new version of the popular modding project.
The new preview trailer, shared on YouTube by the project creator Halk Hogan, offers a different take on the new great looking textures that will be included in the NextGen version of the project.
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project is one of the best texture packs ever released for the role-playing game developed by CD Projekt Red. The latest version of the project is version 12, which has added even more high-quality textures to the game.
– Ultra-quality, detailed, knowledge-friendly textures
– high-quality smooth mesh that meets the standards of 2020
– better objects LODs (Level of Detail) and greater drawing spacing for some objects
– specially tailored materials and shaders for all things reworked
– all in line with CDPR’s original artistic vision
The Witcher 3 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. A version of the game’s current generation, complete with ray tracing support, will be launched worldwide this year.
The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven open-world RPG set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher, you play as professional monster hunter Geralt of Rivia tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, pirate islands, dangerous mountain passes and forgotten caves to explore.
PLAY LIKE A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR RENT
Trained and mutated from an early age to acquire superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witches counterbalance the monster-ravaged world they live in.
- Horrifically destroy enemies as a pro monster hunter, armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions and combat magic.
- Hunt a wide variety of exotic monsters – from ferocious beasts strolling the mountain passes to crafty supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weapons and buy custom armor, or give them away in horse races, card games, fist fights, and other joys the night brings.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology