Rocket League update news for May
Today’s Rocket League update is available and includes a number of changes listed in the official patch notes.
It currently ships with only limited additions for gamers on PS4, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch platforms.
However, it lays the foundation for the new Nascar bundle, which will go on sale at the item store this week.
The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will arrive in the Item Shop on May 6, just in time for the NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington Raceway on May 9.
Gamers can grab NASCAR-themed gear from the top teams in the sport later this week for 2,000 credits.
A message from Psyonix explains, “The items in the bundle can only be equipped with the NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro and NASCAR Toyota Camry. The NASCAR Ford Mustang, NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro and NASCAR Toyota Camry cannot be customized with all item types .
And to celebrate NASCAR’s arrival in Rocket League, you can claim the NASCAR Trail for free from the same day the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack goes live. Check out the items in the trailer above and in the slideshow below.
“The NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will be available through May 12, but returns to celebrate major NASCAR events year-round. Don’t forget to watch all the action from the NASCAR Cup Race Series at Darlington Raceway on May 9.”
And full patch notes from today’s Rocket League update can be listed below, including the following changes:
Rotation adjustments of the arena
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all playlists
- Decreased frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clear which items cannot be traded to other players while on the trade-in page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that prevented some players from accessing the item inventory
- Fixed a bug that caused players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed an issue with the “Add Players” popup appearing much more often than intended
- Fixed issue with Anispray Rocket Boost
- The Friends List view is now properly scaled with the rest of the UI.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology