Aniplex disclosed Which Demons killer will have a second play in August 2021. The news comes from the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump. The theater act starts in Tokyo, followed by Osaka and ends with a return to Tokyo for an encore. Aniplex also confirmed the actors and characters who will appear in the new production below. [Thanks, Game Watch Impress!]
To begin with, the act will play at The Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from August 7 to 15, 2021. The production will then move to Osaka to perform at the Umeda Arts Theater from August 20-22, 2021. return to Tokyo and play at the Tachikawa Stage Garden from August 27 to August 31, 2021. Ken’ichi Suemitsu returns to the second Demons killer play to write the script and handle the production; Shunsuke Wada will be in charge of the music.
Recurring actors and characters in the Demons killer stage play include:
- Ryota Kobayashi as Tanjiro Kamado
- Akari Takaishi as Nezuko Kamado
- Keisuke Ueda as Zen’itsu Agatsuma
- Yugo Sato as Inosuke Hashibira
- Reo Honda as Giyu Tomioka
- Yoshihide Sasaki as Muzan Kibutsuji
New actors and characters in the Demons killer stage play include:
- Hiroshi Yazaki as Kyojuro Rengoku
- Ryoshiro Tsuji as Tengen Uzui
- Yumeto Okuda as Muichiro Tokito
- Yoko Kadoyama as Shinobu Kocho
- Akari Kawasaki as Mitsuri Kanroji
- Kosuke Miyamoto as Obanai Iguro
- Ryutaro Maeda as Sanemi Shinazugawa
- Changhae as Gyomei Himejima
- Mirai Uchida as Kanao Tsuyuri
- Nichika Akutsu as Moulting
- Tomoki Hirose as Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Aniplex did not confirm any of the details of the second play’s story. But avid fans may be able to make an educated guess judging by the characters confirmed to appear.
The first play was in theaters in January 2020 in Tokyo and Hyogo. Aniplex also released a two-disc version and a special edition of the theater act on both DVD and Blu-ray.
The second Demons killer the play is coming to theaters in Tokyo and Osaka in August 2021.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology