Apex Legends Patch Notes News
This week, Respawn made some interesting changes to Apex Legends Season 9.
After such a shaky start, it’s probably not surprising that it would take a few more patches to get everything right.
Today’s Apex 1.68 patch includes several important fixes, including the removal of issues that prevented gamers from logging in.
This was the first of the two-part update released today and includes the following changes:
PATCH NOTES PART 1
- Fixed an error that prevented players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Arenas matches now end when there are no more players on the enemy team
- Arenas should now keep more consistent track of “survivable time”
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with sometimes incorrect textures
- Fixed an issue with player models with little detail in the lobby. Goodbye, derby blob Legends, you will be missed.
- Valkyrie’s passive no longer marks players who are not alive and / or in spectator mode.
- Bloodhound can no longer see tracking markers for Valkyrie while using her jetpack. This is a temporary measure to improve stability – we will try to fix this in a future patch.
- Fixed an error with the stats page triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stats and Battle Royale stats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to in-game store.
- General stability improvements.
These updates were followed by a new patch, this time Tweaks brought playlist to Apex Legends across all platforms.
And the most notable adaptation was saved for the new Bocek Bow, which was considered too overwhelmed when Season 9 launched.
This has resulted in the Bocek Bow being used in significant ways, leaving a much less powerful weapon to use.
The official description of the weapon reads: “The new Bocek (pronounced bow-check) compound bow is a precision marksman weapon that rewards a skilled and confident hand.
“By holding down the fire, the arc is drawn in a short amount of time, increasing the power of the shot, with maximum force providing optimal damage and projectile speed. Firing the Bocek repeatedly to the right while reaching maximum power will deliver the best damage taken.
The Bocek uses a new type of ammunition, Arrows, which is unique to this weapon. Arrows are rarer on the battlefield, but fired arrows get stuck in surfaces and remain in the world for players to pick up and reuse.
“The 1x hcog classic, 1x holosight, 2x hcog, 1x-2x variable and 3x hcog optics can all be equipped. The Bocek can also be further customized with the two new hop-ups entering the game, Shatter Caps and Deadeye’s Tempo; it can even equip both hop-ups at the same time. “
This should help highlight how this week’s changes changed the original plan for the Bow, which is now available in Season 9.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology