Square Enix today announced the release of the award-winning Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrate, on the Playstation 5. This edition of the game has been improved and expanded to take advantage of the many benefits that the Playstation 5 offers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade players will follow the story of Yuffie Kisaragi and her partner Sonon Kusakabe as they embark on a mission to infiltrate Midgar. Players on PS5 can immerse themselves in an upgraded and improved Midgar with improved textures and lighting plus a variety of background environments that will bring the city to life.
This enhanced version of the game allows players to switch between two different settings: the graphics mode that prioritizes high-resolution 4K images and the performance mode that allows smooth action at 60 frames per second.
Other features of this PS5 edition include:
- Exclusive access to the PS5 Final Fantasy VII Episode Pause.
- Improved textures, backgrounds and lighting.
- Choose between graphics mode and prioritize high-resolution 4K images or performance mode for smooth action at 60 fps.
- Capture and share moments with the fully customizable photo mode.
- Enjoy every battle with the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration.
- New difficulty levels for Classic Mode and discover new ways to play.
- Optimized loading times.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade is now available for the PS5, anyone who has purchased the PS4 version can download a free PS5 console enhancement update.