The DOTA 2 Battle Pass 2021 is here
The DOTA 2 Battle Pass has been revealed, with the Tier 1 bundle costing 7.49, Level 50 costing 26.99 and 41.99 for Level 100.
The Nemestice 2021 Battle Pass will expire on January 1, 2022 if not used and was released alongside the latest TI10 qualifiers.
The official description of the Battle Pass read: “In the wake of the destruction of the Mad Moon, wanton fragments of Radiant Ore and Direstone crashed into our world.
‘But a third type of stone—Nemestice, deformed remnants of the shattered moon still unaffected by any of the petulant Ancients and bursting with Zet’s sacrificed power—was left behind.
“Aeons later, Nemestice finally comes ashore to disrupt their struggle, and for those who would hold power over both Ancients, there is no greater cost.”
The 2021 Battle Pass has been confirmed to include the Dragon Knight Persona and the expected reveal of the Specter Arcana.
In addition to the new Battle Pass for 2021 is the Nemestice Event Game, which Valve says is open to everyone.
Gamers taking on the new event must harvest smoldering fragments from the crashing meteorites to seize a power that rivals both Radiant and Dire.
DOTA fans will have to destroy all of their enemy’s towers to claim the crash zone for themselves and win the game.
The full rundown of the Nemestice DOTA 2 event reads:
COLLECT METEORITE FRAGMENTS
Every three minutes, the Nemestice Storm causes a giant meteorite impact in the center of the map. Channel meteorites to collect Nemestice Embers. Try to avoid falling meteors before they hit you.
POWER OF THE STORM
Nemestice Embers grant Embercharge, increasing your attack damage, spell gain, and movement speed. Get enough Embercharge and you’ll even shock opponents nearby.
NEMESTICE TOWERS AND CREEPS
Every time a tower is destroyed, power spreads to the allied towers, making them stronger – as well as drawing the attention and help of Nemestice-crazed creeps. Destroy all enemy towers to claim the area and win.
A big part of the DOTA 2 Battle Pass is the Specter Arcana, which includes the following features:
ARCANA BUNDLE FOR SPECTER
Mercurial’s many aspects are no longer fragments of a single form – for one has been stolen from the many, and the reality of a new Specter is emerging. Tempted and imprisoned by a cursed suit of armor, a lone shadow of Mercurial discovers that with every soul she harvests for the ravaged record, comes a stronger sense of self. While she used to infuriate such a forced divorce, she now seeks this tantalizing freedom… She kills everyone she needs to earn more.
ORIGINATED IN BLOOD
As Specter kills, her armor gains more power, increasing the number of blades floating next to her. She also has a custom Kill Streak counter and new icons and effects for Blademail and Radiance.
Help Specter define her own reality with the edge of her knife. Earn a Mega Killstreak in 100 different games to unlock the alternate Phantom Ascension style.
- Completely new model and pedestal
- Specter’s model and equipment pedestal have been scattered and refocused into a full item set to reflect the emerging reality of this new autonomous shade.
- Custom animations and effects
- Includes a full set of all-new animations, attack sound, and environment effects, along with all-new effects for Spectral Dagger, Dispersion, Desolate, and Haunt.
- Custom Hero Items
- Includes an all-new Kill Streak Counter, Hero Portrait, Ability Icons, and a minimap icon.
- 500+ Arcana Exclusive Voice Lines
- Features a dual-layer voice response system. As Specter grows stronger, her reactions become focused and easier to understand.
- Custom effects of death and special items
- Includes new custom death effects for both Specter and the enemies she kills, as well as a custom denial effect. She also gets new effects for Radiance and Blademail.
- Unlockable second style
Earn a Mega Kill streak across 100 different games to unlock the alternate style Phantom Ascension.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology