A new Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart comparison video recently released online highlights the changes introduced by the game’s latest update.
The new video, shared online by ElAnalistaDeBits, highlights the new options and changes introduced by patch 1.002 such as the 120 Hz Display mode targeting 40 FPS in Fidelity mode, the ability to disable the Phantom Dash VFX, and more.
You can find the list of new features introduced in the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 1.002 Patch below.
- New stickers added
- Added the ability to disable the Phantom Dash VFX
- Added the ability to disable the Phantom Dash VFX in photo mode
- Added the ability to turn armor on or off in photo mode
- Color backgrounds added to Photo Mode
- Added 120 Hz display mode, which reduces input latency when using a compatible display. In this mode, the frame rate target for Fidelity graphics mode is increased to 40 frames per second
- Added “Skip Cutscenes” as a bindable option for the D-pad
- Added the option to disable the higher level message and delay
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is now available worldwide on PlayStation 5. Check out Chris’s review to learn more about the latest game from Insomniac.
Through excellent storytelling, superb visuals and gripping gameplay, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart proves to be an engaging, fun, funny and thoroughly enjoyable return to the series. It also offers the introduction of two brand new characters who could arguably be the protagonists of their own spin-off, or at least return to future installments in the series. For fans and new players alike, this is a game I would recommend to anyone and a true showcase of the kind of titles we can expect for the new generation.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology