Tokyo Otaku Mode has new offerings for Hololive merchandise on its website, such as glasses racks, dakimakura and coasters. The Hololive members with new merchandise are the Hololive EN girls, along with Shirakami Fubuki and Ookami Mio. In addition, the Hololive EN members (Ninomae Ina’nis, Takanshi Kiara, Mori Calliope, Watson Amelia and Gawr Gura) will appear as visitors at Anime expo.
The full list of merchandise available for pre-order from Tokyo Otaku Mode is:
- Clear lenses glasses (Fubuki and Mio models) – $150.09
- Dakimakura pillowcase (Fubuki and Mio) – $96.89
- Anti-fog cloth set (both Mio and Fubuki) – $32.29
- Glasses stand (Mio and Fubuki models) – $54.14
- Pin Badge Set (Hololive NL) – $16.14
- Smartphone Stand (Hololive NL) – $19.94
- 3D Lenticular Roller Coaster (Hololive NL) – $10.44
- Hololive NL temporary tattoo sheet – $9.49
- Hololive EN x Anime EXPO Lite 2021 T-Shirt – $37.99
- Hololive NL x Anime EXPO Lite 2021 B2 format tapestries – $36.09
In addition, there are sets for the Ookami Mio and Shirakami Fubuki goods. For $171.94 it comes with the goggle stand, anti-fog cloth and dakimakura. However, it does not come with the goggles based on the two Hololive Vtubers. The 3D lenticular roller coaster shows three different expressions for each girl, depending on the angle you look at it. Merchandise from the Hololive EN girls will ship in August 2021. Mio and Fubuki merchandise will be released in March 2022.
The Hololive merchandise, such as the dakimakura and pin badges, is currently available for pre-order in Tokyo Otaku Mode. Recently, Hololive EN’s Gawr Gura became the most popular VTuber on YouTube, surpassing previous record holder Kizuna Ai.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology