Game developer Housemarque has released the latest update to the popular video game Returnal.
The latest patch, version 1.4.1, finally arrives on the PlayStation 5 title. It will finally fix some trophies that had issues and some players couldn’t unlock the platinum trophy because of this. Apart from that, it also fixed other issues that occur in daily challenges.
look at the full patch notes Below:
- Platinum: “Atropian Survival”, “Welcome Home” and “Sins of the Mother” trophies can now be unlocked by replaying the end of Act 3
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a rare issue where players may not be able to complete a daily challenge in the broken garbage
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an occasional issue with loot appearing incorrectly in the Daily Challenge
- Fixed an issue that could cause corruption of the save game in rare cases
- Fixed an intermittent visual issue when scanning new items
Also a reminder to all players that if they have the automatic updates turned on, the game will close in rest mode so it can install the update.
Returnal is now available exclusively on PS5.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology