Ubisoft today updated The Crew 2 to version 1.20 for all platforms. You can find the patch notes for this update here.
The third season of The Crew 2 has started with the release of the first episode that is part of the patch released today. This episode introduces a new game mode, new vehicles and a whole host of updates and quality of life improvements. See below for more information about this update.
The Crew 2 Update 1.20 Patch Notes Notes
- Added 90 new Vanity items – released weekly through the store, as LIVE Summit rewards or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 Smokes.
- 20 tires.
- 16 Underglow.
- 9 Nitros.
- 12 Horns.
- 9 Window shades.
- 8 Roofs.
- 4 Equipment.
- 4 Helmets.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “THE PROFESSIONAL” outfit in cockpit view.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “MASKED TUXEDO” outfit while standing in shadow.
- (Fixed) Low resolution is present on the cyan, deep blue, and yellow side sheets below the glow.
- (Fixed) Some vanity horn sound effects do not play while previewing boats.
- (Added) Added 11 free stock tires:
- SMOOTH CUT ASPHALT TIRE
- WHITEWALL ASPHALT TIRE
- VINTAGE ASPHALT TIRE
- PERFORMANCE ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC OFF-ROAD BAND
- CLASSIC TRAIL ROAD BAND
- SMOOTH ASPHALT TIRE
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE “WHITE LINE”
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC MONSTER TRUCK BAND
- CLASSIC ASPHALT TIRE
- (Improved) Summit functions rework feature
- LIVE Summits are now accessible at Star level of fame.
- Reward thresholds have been updated per platform (details in our QoL blog)
- Individual Summit races are now rewarded (the nature of the reward may vary).
- LIVE Summit tutorial added.
- (Added) 19 new LIVE Summits, including:
- 4 Premium Meetings
- 5 new casual LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Exploits where players could use a plane or a boat in Escape Skills
- (Fixed) Issue where a specific LIVE Summit mood could stop working while flying above a certain altitude.
- Stay tuned for upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Added) New weekly hobbies have been added.
- (Added) New Time-Attack game mode.
- (Added) Ghosts for each track/difficulty.
- (Added) Try and beat the ghost of your choice (world record, friend’s…)
- (Added) 16 events per episode
- (Added) including 8 brand new events
- Rally Raid x2
- Rally Cross x2
- Alpha GP x2
- Touring car x2
- (Changed) 8 hand-picked events recommended by the community and now available in Time-Attack mode.
- (Added) including 8 brand new events
- (Improved) Stunt scores are now individual.
- (Improved) Scoring for crew actions has been reduced.
More details in our Quality of Life blog post.
- (Added) 1 new motorcycle pass per episode.
- (Fixed) An issue that prevented vanity previews from displaying correctly.
- (Fixed) An issue where you can preview an avatar outfit on top of the currently equipped clothing/vanities.
Switch Parts Performance
- (Added) Ability to transfer all performance parts from one vehicle to another with minimal input. Activity menu
- (Added) New tab “Previously on Motorflix” where previous Motorfix episodes are listed.
- (Added) 26 new vehicles
- Shop Additions
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (SR)
- PORSCHE Carrera 911 RSR Turbo. (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (RR)
- LIVE Summit Rewards
- Chevrolet CORVETTE C2 2.0 Edition (SR)
- Motorcycle pass, including
- PORSCHE 911 CARERRA RSR TURBO – PULSE PERFORMANCE ED (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R Spear Racing Ed. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE Sparrow Competition Ed. (RR)
- Ford FOCUS RS RX Glow Motorsport Ed. (RX)
- More will be revealed throughout the season!
- Shop Additions
- (Fixed) The logo on the Bugatti Divo Emerald Edition wheels turns blue instead of green when the wheels started spinning.
- (Fixed) Snow appeared on the interior of the Renault RS01 in the cockpit view under certain weather conditions.
- (Fixed) Players must purchase Bentley Bacalar stock rims after replacing them with custom rims.
World (Visual & Audio)
- (Fixed) Collecting loot after completing long events may result in an error message.
- (Fixed) Points earned in stunt mode and during actions performed just before the finish line were not counted in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) Exploit that allows players in a crew to spend more time on a stunt event than the last time shown in the leaderboards.
- (Fixed) 4th player keeps the speed of the starting grid animation after the start of the event.
- (Fixed) Empty space between terrain and road in New York (West Manhattan).
- (Fixed) Some cars are flying around in a parking lot in the Chicago area.
- (Added) New season poster in cities and in the house.
- (Fixed) Shortcuts (one or more) in the following races:
- Black Hills East
- Canyon at night
- Pikes Peak Mountains
- Dallas special
- Golden Hills Racetrack
- American cars in the Midwest
- The Strip West
- Golden Hills Chaebung Cup
- Jersey racetrack
- Central Woods South
- Saint George
- Big Bend
- Big Bend Observatory
- Coastal area to LA
- Dakota Grasslands
- Tiger Tonic Event
- The Giants Chaebung Cup
- ski jump
- A tour with Alexis: Florida
- Bay Area to Central Valley
- Central Forests to Amarillo
- Haarlem East
- Miami racetrack
- Glacier Park Special Stage
- The middle of nowhere
- Along the Mississippi
- To the big cow
- Coastal Range to Oil Fields
- Black Hills West
- West Florida Coast
- Oldies But Goodies Challenge
- Suburbs of Palm Gate
- Coral facades
- Downtown LA South
- Dallas Tiger Tonic Event
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Cave of Maine Highlands
- American Gasoline Race
- Temecula Wineries
- Central Valley Endurfix Event
- South Financial District
- Crown of Maine
- Coconut Grove Gross
- Go against the flow
- Motor Trend Classic Challenge
- Dakota Stormx
- Dallas Squadx
- (Added) New main menu.
- (Added) New “US Speed Tour” landing page and home menu videos.
- (Added) Two new LIVE Summit missions, including special level art, music, sound effects and mood…
- (Added) New HQ bus and updated billboard posters.
- (Added) A new weather for photo mode: Storm
- (Fixed) Players were redirected to vehicle when selecting view bundle while in vehicle.
- (Fixed) OK and QUIT buttons disappeared when browsing the store tabs.
- (Fixed) UI issues when changing languages and navigating quickly through tabs.
- (Fixed) MX vehicle front wheels cut through the floor while viewing a Smoke Vanity item.
- (Fixed) Players are stuck in an infinite loop trying to access any HQ after collecting a large number of achievement parts.