Game studio Bloober Team and global content leader Lionsgate announce VR game Blair Witch: Oculus Rift Edition.
The VR game is now available on Oculus Rift with upgrades to the redesigned VR experience that launched on Oculus Quest a while back. It is now available on the Oculus Store for just $29.99.
This game is based on the Lionsgate movie The Blair Witch and offers improvements to the Blair Witch story. It has been specially redesigned for the VR experience, including better models, improved lighting, further pulling distance, a backpack and improved AI for canine companion Bullet.
Improved Dog Commands for Bullet:
• Pet Bullet to make sure he knows he’s a good boy
• Change his look with several new collars collar
• Give Bullet treats. In the VR edition he takes them out of your hand in no time
• Bullet can help you track scents through the forest, just give him an object to smell
• Enjoy the company of your best friend and shake his paw anytime
• Environments have been redesigned for more interactivity
o Objects to catch, throw or stack on top of each other
o A marker to draw on paper and other objects
o Open drawers, doors, gates and trunk with one touch
o Break branches
o Control of mechanical elements: handles, knobs, opening locks with a key, padlock codes, etc…
• New operating system
• New sounds and in-game events to surprise and scare the player.
• Additional creature encounters
Blair Witch will be released for PSVR later this summer.
Source: Press release
Here’s the trailer:
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology