Game company Riot Games has released more details about Episode 3, Act I Ruination.
Episode 3, Act I Ruination is a dark, edgy, and corrupt event, offering new content for fans of the game. It offers weapons for melee, phantom, ghost, ghost and guardian. The pricing tier is XE and the bundle price is 8,700 VP. The bundle includes:
- ruin phantom
- Blade of the Ruined King (two-handed melee)
- Ruin Ghost
- Ruining Spectre
- Ruining Guardian
- Ruin Map
- Ruining Gun Buddy
- Ruin Spray
- Level 1 – Custom Model and ADS Reticle
- Level 2 – Custom Visual Effects and Audio
- Level 3 – Equip and reload custom visual effects and audio
- Level 4 – Finisher and Kill Banner
- Level 5 – Orange variant with orange VFX
- Level 6 – Light Green Variant with Light Green VFX
- Level 7 – Purple Variant with Purple VFX
Senior Producer Preeti Khanolkar shared the team’s goals for designing Ruination. One of their goals was to create skins that felt authentic to League of Legends, but also cool for Valorant players who were completely unfamiliar with League. Aside from the dark, edgy and corrupt theme, it also borrowed elements from League of Legends.
Art Lead Sean Marino shared their inspiration for developing Ruination. He revealed that he participated in meetings with the League of Legends team when creating the Rise of the Sentinels content. What that resulted was the Blade of the Ruined King, which had a new and unique design.
Valorant Episode 3, Act I Ruination is now available.
Source: Press release
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology