Game company Square Enix recently unveiled the newly released Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Official Benchmark software.
The benchmark software features real in-game areas and character models, giving players the chance to test their computer’s ability to run the game. This is to prepare them for the planned launch of the expansion, which will take place on November 23, 2021.
This software also has the updated character creation feature, which has the ability to create the male Viera characters. This new playable race is added to the new Endwalker expansion. The appearance data of the characters created through the benchmark software can be transferred to the retail version of the game.
There’s also a roadmap detailing upcoming content leading directly to the launch of the upcoming expansion. Players can enjoy more content additions and in-game events ahead of release:
- Make it rain campaign – From July 19 through August 11, players can obtain the new “vexed” emote by completing event missions while earning Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP) from Gold Saucer activities.
- Patch 5.58 – The update will be released on July 20 and will mark the start of Season 20 of The Feast, among other content tweaks.
- Moonfire Faire – This summer-themed seasonal event returns for a limited time starting August 13.
- the rising – On the occasion of the 8th anniversary of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborns release, The Rising is set to begin August 27.
- FINAL FANTASY XV Collaboration Event – Players can look forward to the return of the popular event that FINAL FANTASY XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum to the world of Hydaelyn. Beginning September 13, players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” will be able to participate to earn numerous rewards, including Noctis’ haircut and outfit, the Regalia four-person mount, and more. Players who previously completed this quest can relive this questline and adventure together with Noctis.
- Moogle Treasure Trove Event – From October 19 and until the planned start of Endwalker Early Access on November 19, players will have another chance to collect irregular tomestones to exchange for various rewards.
- Endwalker Early Access Launch – Endwalker early access is on November 19 and will allow players who pre-ordered the game to begin their adventures ahead of its official release on November 23, 2021.
- Post-launch events – Additional seasonal events are slated to land in the months following the release of Endwalker, such as All Saints’ Wake beginning in late November, the Starlight Celebration in December, and Heavensturn to usher in the new year.
There is also the free login campaign for those who qualify, such as those who are now taking a break from playing the game. It is now available until August 23, 2021 and will be playable for only a fortnight.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker launches on November 23, 2021 on PC, PlayStation 5, and PS4.
Source: Press release
Here’s the trailer:
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology