The Red Dead Redemption 2 1.27 update is now live on PC introducing new features and new content for Red Dead Online.
The update adds NVIDIA DLSS support to the game, which improves high-resolution performance with different quality settings. The update also includes new content for Red Dead Online, such as new jobs, crimes, clothing, and much more.
Check out the full Red Dead Redemption 2 1.27 update notes below.
- blood money
- Find Guido Martelli in San Denis for new jobs
- Martelli tries to recover a valuable resource known as Capitale.
- If you can find it and return it, Martelli will reward you with access to more valuable criminal capabilities.
- Embark on Crimes either as a lone gun or with a full posse of killers at your side.
- As you traverse the plains in Free Roam, you might hear of unlocked Homesteads and vulnerable camps, ripe for plucking and begging to be rid of a Capitale stash.
- Collecting enough Capitale for Guido Martelli will reveal opportunities.
- These are sent by Martelli in a plan to suffocate a rising Lemoyne senator who is disrupting Bronte operations across the region.
- Each Opportunity can reveal different approaches to the task – listen in to nearby conversations or look out for important targets to discover new avenues to completion and weaken this politician’s position by bringing each of the three Jewels of the West to Martelli .
- The first of three Opportunities will be available on July 13, with two more to come.
- The Quick Draw Club
- The Quick Draw Club is a series of four different rapid-fire passes, arriving in successive parts over the coming months.
- Each pass costs 25 gold bars, all of which you earn back by completing the pass’s 25 ranks.
- As an added bonus, players who purchase all four passes will receive the upcoming Halloween Pass 2 for free.
- New clothes, return fitting items and more
- In response to your feedback, the Skill and Satchel Pamphlets previously released through the Outlaw Pass, such as unlocking the ability to fast travel from a wilderness camp, will be widely available for sale at the gate.
- Additionally, in the coming weeks and months, some of the most stylish and in-demand clothing items from Outlaw Passes No. 2 and No. 3 will return for players who couldn’t get their hands on them – including outfits worn by legendary members of the Van der Linde Gang such as Marston’s outfit, The Clelland, Arthur’s Haraway outfit, the Dedham outfit worn by Bill Williamson and Javier’s The Zapatero outfit.
- NVIDIA DLSS Support
- Requires an RTX graphics card
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available worldwide on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology