A new Red Dead Redemption 2 comparison video shared online a few hours ago showcases the visual and performance improvements NVIDIA DLSS brings to Rockstar Games’ open-world title.
The new video, compiled by Benchmark Lab, does a great job highlighting the differences between DLSS, TAA, and MSAA and the visual and performance improvements that DLSS brings. You can watch the video by going to YouTube.
Red Dead Redemption 2 received NVIDIA DLSS support on PC with update 1.27, which went live yesterday. The update also introduced new content for Red Dead Online in all formats, such as new jobs, crimes, clothing, and more.
- blood money
- Find Guido Martelli in San Denis for new jobs
- Martelli tries to recover a valuable resource known as Capitale.
- If you can find it and return it, Martelli will reward you with access to more valuable criminal capabilities.
- Embark on Crimes either as a lone gun or with a full posse of killers at your side.
- As you traverse the plains in Free Roam, you might hear of unlocked Homesteads and vulnerable camps, ripe for picking and begging to be rid of a Capitale stash.
- Collecting enough Capitale for Guido Martelli will reveal opportunities.
- These are sent by Martelli in a plan to suffocate a rising Lemoyne senator who is disrupting Bronte operations across the region.
- Each Opportunity can reveal different approaches to the task – listen in to nearby conversations or look out for important targets to discover new avenues to completion and weaken this politician’s position by bringing each of the three Jewels of the West to Martelli .
- The first of three Opportunities will be available on July 13, with two more to come.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. Learn more about the game by checking out Alessio’s review of the Xbox One X version.
Red Dead Redemption 2 may not be perfect, but its minor flaws are like tiny specks on a stunningly beautiful face. In a way, they only serve as a reminder of how this world was not made for perfection. Every aspect of the game puts you in the shoes of an outlaw who roams America with his gang as they try to escape the law long enough to earn the money it takes to disappear for good. It’s an epic, memorable and compelling story that also takes the open world genre to new heights with the brand new interaction system, a cast of unforgettable characters and a ton of high-quality content to play for a long time.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology