Jump Force update version 3.00 was released today on July 15th by Bandai Namco. You can find the full patch notes for this update here.
Jump Force is a Japanese crossover fighting game created by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment in honor of the 50th anniversary of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump anthology. It features characters from several manga series featured in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump anthology. The latest patch is part of the new content update that adds an online event and more.
Jump Force Update 3.00 Patch Notes Notes
Did the following update.
- Added purchaseable items at Shop Counter and Premium Shop Counter.
- Added automatic transition to the message board when playing online.
- Added menu transition button to reward counter when playing online.
- Banners for ongoing events, etc. added to the menu when playing online.
- Added “Character Bonus Campaign” online event.
- Improved game stability.