DotEmu, Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games have great news for fans of Streets of anger 4 as they announce the release of the highly anticipated DLC, Mr X Nightmare. This brand new DLC also comes with a free update that adds several cool new features and improvements to the game. You can see more of the mr. X Nightmare DLC in the new trailer below….
This brand new DLC brings many features and additions to the game, including:
- Three New Playable Fighters – There are playable versions of Max Thunder and Shiva, both beloved characters from Streets of Rage 2 & Streets of Rage 3, and the powerful Estel Aguirre found in the main game.
- A new survival mode where players must fight endless waves of enemies and gain extras/moves as they progress. Players will also see weekly sets of gloves that keep players on their toes.
- Survival’s new modes will also be available in all Streets of anger 4 modes once unlocked in Survival. Even retro characters will have new moves.
- All new weapons to unlock and use.
- Brand new tunes composed by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania, League of Legends).
- Show who’s boss on the streets of Wood Oak City with the new Leaderboards.
The free update adds many more updates, including an in-depth training system, color palette options, a fiendish New Mania+ difficulty setting, and a wealth of refinements and balance changes.
The mr. X Nightmare DLC is available across all platforms for £5.79, plus there are discounts off the base price of the game if you haven’t experienced the true splendor of this beloved franchise.