Grounded was updated to version 0.10.2 for Xbox One and PC today on July 20. You can find the full patch notes for this update here.
This update is available for PC and Xbox One and mainly addresses some of the most requested Community fixes. Other changes include various improvements to the base game. See the details below as: originating of Obsidian.
Grounded Update 0.10.2 Patch Notes Notes
BUG SOLUTIONS – ALL PLATFORMS:
BEST COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS
- Clients who have saved data from previous Grounded updates will have access to all new Transactions added since they were first saved.
- Additional crash fixes have been added.
- Smoothie Station junk is properly removed from inventory when creating a freestyle smoothie that matches a real recipe version.
- Pets no longer trigger falls.
- Tame weevils will stay happy longer if equipped with an item as intended.
- Pets no longer immediately become unhappy after a night of rest.
BUG FIX – STEAM ON WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
- The game no longer crashes on loading in the yard for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
BUG FIXES – XBOX AND WIN 10 SHOPPING PLATFORMS:
- If you accept a game invite while suspended, the game will resume properly after it resumes.
- Muting a player in your friends’ list no longer prevents them from chatting with you in-game.