Overwatch Origins Edition was updated to version 3.15 today by Activision Blizzard. Download the full patch notes for this update here.
One of the new features in this update is Summer Games 2021. There are also several fixes for the heroes and some general bug fixes and updates. See the patch notes below.
Overwatch Origins Edition Update 3.15 Patch Notes Notes
SUMMER GAMES 2021
It’s time for the Summer Games 2021! Go wild with Lúcioball Remix, the craziest version of your favorite ball sport. Take on the cutthroat competition of Copa Lúcioball Season 5. Celebrate summer with legendary skins including Poolside Ashe, Sprinkles Mei and Mermaid Symmetra. Unlock these and more, along with Summer Games items from previous years!
Read more about this year’s Summer Games Event on the Overwatch website.
- Funky Baptiste’s Immortality Field Device Now Looks Like a Disco Ball
- Fixed a bug that caused replay lists to appear empty
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get an error when whispering between different platforms
- Fixed a bug that caused the text chat slider to not work on the console
- Fixed a bug that prevented console players from reporting BattleTags
- [Affected Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused the gyro sensitivity to be reduced when playing with PC players
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s Blizzard that could cause it to fall in a small part of the collision on King’s Row
- Fixed server load issues that could result from moving players between teams
- Fixed rounding errors that could result in inaccurate coordinates for effect actions with re-evaluation disabled
- Fixed Evaluation One-time values do not evaluate as expected when part of consecutive Start Camera actions
- Fixed a bug where Start Damage Over Time was not affected by Start Damage Modification
- Fixed a bug that caused the Continue action to misbehave if an If action was between the action and the enclosing loop
We are working hard on an exciting new feature for Workshop users that will be released in a later patch. In the meantime, a small number of bug fixes have made their way into this patch!