It hit test servers earlier this month, but now Hunt: Showdown’s big new DeSalle map is available to all PC players! The DeSalle map is quite a shake-up for Hunt: Showdown, as it features many more buildings and structures than previous maps, providing more verticality and opportunities for strategy. Trainyards, a dry dock, a plantation, an entire city in the Wild West – the map offers 16 unique sights to explore and battle through. You can watch a launch trailer for the DeSalle map below.
Here’s a little more information about DeSalle, including a list of all its notable locations…
What awaits you at DeSalle? DeSalle is designed to bring you a wide variety of new game options and experiences. It brings a new ominous fall theme to the bayou and 16 different new areas, bringing together two sprawling urban cities, plus industrial and farming areas.
Here is a list of notable locations and their names in DeSalle:
- Prison – Pelican Island Prison
- Water Mill – Weeping Stone Mill
- Church – First Testimony Church
- Coal Mine – Kingsnake Mine
- Coal Train Filling Station – Stanley Coal Company
- Pig Farm – Heritage Pork
- Country Houses – Pearl Plantation
- Chicken Farm – Moses Poultry
- Fish Farm – Forked River Fishery
- Log Shipping – Ash Creek Lumber
- City 1 Bank – Upper De Salle
- Horse Farm – Seven Sisters Estate
- Wooden Fort – Fort Bolden
- Shipyard – Shipyard Darin
- Quarry – Reeves Quarry
- Town 2 Saloon – Lower De Sallea
The DeSalle map is part of Hunt: Showdown update 1.6, which also includes the following features (check out the full patch notes here).
New AI variant
- A miner’s variation of the standard grunt found in specific locations in Desalle.
- All Miner grunts have a mining lamp that can get damaged:
- If damaged, the lamp will catch fire.
- Extinguished lamps create a flammable oil pool.
View MMR and team details after the match
Since our recent updates to the matchmaking system (update 1.5.2), we realized there was a gap in the way the game communicated player ratings. To address this, we’ve added some new features to the lobby that display details of the MMR (matchmaking rating) associated with you and your group.
Hunt: Showdown is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 and can be played via backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X/S and PS5. The DeSalle Card is available now for PC and will launch on consoles in early August.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology