Microids and developer Blazing Griffin (creators of Murder Mystery Machine and The Ship: Remastered) have unveiled their new detective game Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The First Fallen, coming to PC and consoles on September 28. The first cases follows the adventures of a young Hercule Poirot before he became the famous detective.
Poirot’s early years have never been explored before, but The first cases dives right in to allow players to experience one of his first affairs as a young police officer and detective in pre-war Belgium.
In this first case, Poirot is invited to a reception by the influential Van den Bosch family as they announce their daughter’s engagement. However, a snowstorm hits the area and traps everything inside the mansion, and it isn’t long before a murder tarnishes the happy announcement. Poirot’s skills come in handy as he searches for secrets and rivalries to determine who the killer was.
Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The First Fallen Characteristics:
- Play as Hercule Poirot at the start of his detective career in an unprecedented crime story.
- Use your deduction skills to connect clues in the mind map of the game. A feature that allows players to visualize and link elements of the case.
- Solve a murder and learn more about the Van den Bosch family.
- Interrogate suspects to gather information and pick up suspicious behavior.
- Explore a luxurious mansion full of hidden mysteries where the murder isn’t the only case to be solved.
Agatha Christie – Hercule Poirot: The First Fallen arrives September 28 on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and Xbox Series X/S and PS5 via backwards compatibility.