eFootball free to play Konami game
Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) does not seem to exist, now Konami announces free to play football game eFootball.
eFootball launches this fall and comes to PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, iOS, and Android.
The game supports cross-platform multiplayer starting with PS5 to PS4 and Xbox Series X/S to Xbox One.
As you can see on the basis of the roadmap below, the cross-platform multiplayer is extended later this fall, allowing console players get the chance to play PC users.
Full cross-platform support is coming in the winter, between consoles, PC and smartphone players.
“Konami has announced eFootball today, a whole new football simulation platform from the makers of PES and Winning Eleven,” reads the official description.
“Free-to-play and completely rebuilt in Unreal Engine, eFootball will launch globally this fall first on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC Steam, with iOS and Android coming soon after. .
“A new brand for a new generation of consoles and players eFootball represents a fresh approach for the long-running franchise, formerly known as Pro Evolution Soccer and Winning Eleven.”
eFootball free to play Konami game Roadmap
According to Konami, the animation system has been overhauled thanks to the new ‘Motion Matching’ technology.
“New technology called ‘Motion Matching’ converts the huge range of movements players make on the pitch into a series of animations, selecting the most accurate one in real time.
“The system offers more than four times as many animations as before, achieving very realistic movements. ‘Motion Matching’ will be used on all eFootball platforms, including the latest generation of consoles, PCs and mobile devices.”
Konami plans to reveal more about the game next month, including gameplay and monetization.
The publisher claims it will be a fair and balanced experience for all players, despite it being free to play.
“To ensure eFootball is an experience that everyone can enjoy, KONAMI’s new football game is free to play on console, PC and mobile. Importantly, eFootball also provides a fair and balanced experience for all players.”
Konami has also revealed a roadmap for eFootball’s release date. You can see it below…
• Brand new gameplay experience powered by Unreal® Engine
• Local matches with FC Barcelona, Juventus, FC Bayern, Manchester United and more
• Cross-generational matchmaking (ie PlayStation®5 vs. PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S vs. Xbox One)
• Online competitions (name TBC) open – take your original team, and battle in a global, competitive league
• Team building mode (Name TBC) opened – build your own team by acquiring players
• Cross-platform matchmaking between consoles and PC (ie PlayStation®5 vs. Xbox Series X | S PlayStation®5 vs. PC Steam®, etc.)
• Match Pass System – earn items and players through eFootball™ . to play
• Kick-off of professional and amateur esports tournaments
• Full cross-platform matchmaking on all available platforms, including mobile when using a compatible controller
• Added mobile controller support
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology