MLB The Show 21 was updated to version 1.13 today by Sony San Diego Studio. You can find the full patch notes for this update here.
In addition to fixes for the online head-to-head mode, this patch also fixes an issue with Franchise mode and implements some minor bug fixes. Check out the patch notes below for full details.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch Notes Notes
ONLINE FROM HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that can occur after creating a double switch in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong player to appear in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue where the home plate umpire would ignore a strike call when a runner steals home
There are no changes to battle or gameplay balance in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager mode
- Fixed a bug that prevented tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show