Fortnite Gravity Gun with 17.21 update
Fortnite fans can download a brand new patch this morning as update 17.21 arrives on PC, consoles and mobile devices.
Fortnite update 17.21 will be launched alongside a period of server downtime on July 27.
Services will shut down at 8:30 a.m. BST before the game goes completely offline at 9:00 a.m. GMT.
Server maintenance is expected to take a few hours and will be back online between 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM BST.
“Take the power… of science!” reads an epic tweet. “Fortnite v17.21 is scheduled for release on July 27. In preparation for the update, services will be disabled from approximately 03:30 AM ET (07:30 UTC).”
Judging by the tweet, Epic Games will finally add the Gravity Gun to Fortnite Battle Royale.
The new weapon was teased in the Season 7 launch trailer, before being added to the game files as part of last week’s update.
In addition to the new weapon, Epic will likely make a few gameplay changes as well as a selection of bug fixes.
You can see the early Fortnite update 17.21 patch notes below.
Fortnite 17.21 update in development bug fixes…
General bug fixes
• Some covers do not display properly on the Show Your Style Set.
– Some wraps with reactive or animated elements may not display correctly on the Show Your Style set.
– We have fixes for all currently known issues in future builds and will continue to check for new reports.
• Cannot run Last Forever Emote.
– Players may not be able to run the Last Forever emote after selecting it.
Bug fixes in Battle Royale
• Inflate-A-Bull temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
– Due to a problem, the Inflate-A-Bull has been temporarily disabled.
• Cosmic Chest timers can remain on the screen when a Bounty is poached.
– Players can continue to see the Cosmic Chest timer at 0:00 if they have an active Bounty being poached by an enemy player while opening the chest.
• Props drive vehicles erratically.
– Driving a vehicle disguised as a prop will cause the vehicle to drive erratically.
Creative bug fixes
• Players don’t bounce if they land in the middle of Crash Pads
– We are investigating an issue that prevents players from bouncing when landing in the middle of a crash pad.
• Grass with epic settings
– Grass on Epic settings are not rendered properly and have dark shadows
• Vehicle Explosion not properly activated with “Destroyed with Send” on.
– A vehicle’s explosion will not fire correctly if ‘Has been destroyed with transmit’ is set to ON.
Bug fixes for Save the World
• Wrong event ticket displayed in Beyond Stellar Horizons quest
– Misrepresentation of event tickets is linked to the Beyond Stellar Horizon quest. Players will still get the correct Road Trip ticket after completing the quest.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology